The Churn Benefice
The Churn Benefice Review is available on the Resources Tab.
We welcome responses from individuals, groups, PCCs, and anyone who is interested in the future of the Churn Benefice.
Please send your responses c/o Benefice Administrator (Dawn Saunders)
at the Churn Benefice Centre by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 30 April 2021.
Although our buildings must close for regular Worship
the Church continues to be alive and active.
We are distributing The Churn, this week's readings, and notices by email.
Please ask family, friends & neighbours to contact Dawn at email@example.com if they would like to receive them.
Take a look at ...
- our calendar to see what's on this month
- the notices and events page to find out about our ongoing online events
- the services page to find out about forthcoming services
- our resources page to download service materials, reflections, and materials for children and families
- our community page to find links to information about what's happening locally, and how our communities are supporting people affected by the Coronavirus