You have choices in how your wedding ceremony shapes up, making it uniquely yours.
With the help of your vicar, the administrator and the marriage prep team, you can make choices for your ceremony, such as:
- Which hymns you’d like
- What music you’d like to have playing as you walk in and leave the church
- Whether you’d like other music, like a CD played at certain points
- Which Bible reading(s) you’d like
- If there are any other readings or poems you’d like
- If you have any special requests for prayers
- You have choices about who does the readings and prayers, which can involve your family and friends.